Join Our Team
This individual shall have responsibility for leasing functions for the company's Cincinnati/ Northern Kentucky Class-A real estate office, retail, and land portfolio to create and drive value and maximize profitability.
This candidate must continuously develop new and enhance current relationships within the brokerage and business community on a local, regional, and national level, monitor and report upon market trends. Additional duties will include (but not be limited to) the design, preparation and implementation of monthly, quarterly and annual property and asset-specific “leasing and marketing plans of action” which shall include detailed research and recommendations on how to consistently market, lease, and drive the sales effort of all properties and land within the company’s portfolio to both targeted industries and individual corporations on a local, regional and national basis.
It shall be the responsibility of this individual to generate lease transactions, land sale opportunities, build-to-suit opportunities, as well as advise management of other related real estate opportunities within the marketplace. All functions of this Leasing position are based upon the premise that this candidate will contribute significantly in driving the growth of the company’s entire commercial and land real estate portfolio.
- Develop complete and detailed marketing plans for existing and new buildings.
- Conduct and/or manage the development of comprehensive market analysis and competitive building surveys and office buildings, or land sites.
- Maintain market awareness and complete market surveys for buildings.
- Complete and implement annual and quarterly leasing plans.
- Prospect for potential tenants — making direct contact with prospects.
- Negotiate and/or manage the negotiation of leases with prospective tenants.
- Coordinate space programming and planning for prospective tenants.
- Obtain written approval from tenants for space design.
- Conduct tenant walk-through tours during suite construction.
- Maintain leasing activity reports.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with area and national brokers and brokerage firms.
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Cold Call and Sales: 5 years (Preferred)