Erlanger, KY CirclePort Mixed-Use
This world-class, 650-acre mixed-use development located in Northern Kentucky is just minutes from the Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky central business district and the CVG International Airport. It has prominent visibility, with direct access to three major highways, 175,000 ADT and a 24/7-hour workforce. Located in Boone County, the 3rd fastest growing county in Kentucky, and Kenton County, CirclePort features multiple hotels, office buildings, a conference center and an expanding roadway and multiuse path network ripe for additional office, retail, restaurants, multi-family and build-to-suit opportunities. The scenic park setting includes decorative lakes and fountains, underground utilities, fiber optics network already in place, and a congestion-free internal roadway system.
The Pointe at CirclePort
This new retail development focused on restaurants and entertainment will begin construction in 2024 and sits at the very busy I-275 and Mineola Pike interchange near the Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG). The Pointe consists of two buildings with up to 5 retail spaces per building with plentiful parking.
- Ideal space for restaurants and entertainment
- Drive thru and outdoor dining opportunities
- Interstate location with great access and visibility
- Excellent visibility with 50′ pylon signage
- Near multiple regional headquarters for national companies
- 769 hotel rooms at the interchange
4C at CirclePort
Land available ideal for stand-alone build-to-suit restaurant or entertainment use. Multiple sites are available that can accommodate a variety of building sizes and uses near CVG Airport.
- Sit down, drive thru, outdoor dining and entertainment opportunities
- Interstate location with 120,000 ADT
- Regional headquarters to many national companies – 9,378 employees in 2 miles
- 769 Hotel rooms at the interchange
- New mixed-use master plan in conjunction with Mineola Pike road widening to 5 lanes
- Located in Boone County – 3rd fastest growing county in the state
Total acreage available: 55 acres
View CirclePort Mineola A – 360° Tour
Total acreage available: 109 acres
Total acreage available: 16.14 acres
Total acreage available: 27.02 acres
There is a mix of available and fully leased office buildings within the development.
Atlantic Corporate Center
New home to Answers in Genesis
Dolwick Business Center
SUITE 150 offers a fully furnished, open layout with immediate occupancy and direct access from the atrium lobby. Check out the brochure for more detail.
A prime office location with convenient airport access, Dolwick Business Center is perched on a rolling hill overlooking I-275 and rests on the northern edge of the 650-acre CirclePort Business Park. This key location offers ample parking and immediate access to interstates 275 and 75/71. The Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport is just minutes away.
Olympic Corporate Center II
SUITES 400 & 500 offer an internal stairwell with immediate occupancy and potential signage opportunities. Check out the brochure for more detail.
- Prime frontage on I-275 – outstanding visibility (over 1,000,000 passing cars per week)
- Convenient access via Mineola Pike and Donaldson Highway
- Less than 1 minute to I-275, 5 minutes from I-75/I-71, minutes to the Cincinnati/ Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG), and just 15 minutes to downtown Cincinnati
- Free parking surrounds the building
- Adjacent Residence Inn and Courtyard by Marriott.
Pacific Corporate Center
The building’s prominent location along I-275 provides great visibility and branding opportunities. The building offers 85,503 SF of rentable Class A space surrounded by the advantages of the 650-acre Circleport Business Park, Northern Kentucky’s premier business park. This key location offers immediate access to interstates 275 and 75/71. The Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport is just one exit away.