Join Our Team
Development Project Manager
The position is multifaceted and involves engagement and responsibility for a variety of project details throughout the lifecycle of projects making this a unique opportunity to gain a wide variety of experience. A summary of some of the areas of responsibility is listed below and may vary depending on the current project.
- Assist with or assume responsibility for the overall design and planning of buildings, land transaction management, leasing, marketing assistance, and multiple other management aspects of projects assigned.
- Develop timeline and cost schedules for required due diligence items and the overall project.
- Prepare project proformas, be proficient in various software systems to that end.
- Assist in securing financing and in managing various forms of loans and relationships and other partnership arrangements.
- Update and manage development budgets, including construction components.
- Prepare consistent and timely project reports tracking progress, alerting to open issues, etc.
- Coordination & selection of interior and exterior finishes and all other activities and functions that are customarily incorporated into the development of projects.
- Secure required entitlements, zone changes, variances and other approvals necessary to permit the intended development.
- Secure all necessary permits and/or approvals in accordance with the project schedule.
- Complete market research to help determine project feasibility.
- Travel to project sites as necessary to execute duties and responsibilities herein.
- Other diverse management needs and requirements of various assets and projects as may be assigned.
- 8-10+ years’ experience in commercial development/construction.
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, construction management, engineering, or finance preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel software
- Excellent communication skills.
- Logical mindset
- Strong leadership
- Sense of urgency.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.