Join Our Team
Five Seasons is looking for an experienced Business Manager to support all 4 Club locations. The role is responsible for managing Club Automation software, HR/Payroll functions, and supporting accounting and business operations. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented with demonstrated business acumen. A team player dedicated to providing top level support both in the field and at the home office in Covington. With a mind for process improvement, the Business Manager will help optimize the back-office operations across all locations.
This individual will be a part of the Finance team helping build the relationship and process between Finance and the clubs.
This position will be housed in the Corporate Finance office with travel once a month to local club locations.
- Develops, implements, and maintains in club process improvements through full utilization of Club POS software
- Manages accounting functions including reconciliation of cash flow to bank statements and oversight of aging accounts
- Provides accounting assistance to operations managers and staff. Assists operations with accounts receivable collections and maintenance of past due customer balances in the event they occur. Responds to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs.
- Lead the centralization of accounts payable for all of 4 Clubs
- Oversee HR/Payroll functions for the clubs; manage and maintain HR and payroll records
- Support the field with accounting and cash procedures
- Sales Tax
- Filing of Business Taxes and Liquor License
- Manage on-site Fitness Center that is a building amenity and maintaining the corporate billings for that facility
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in a business manager or related role; Accounts Payable experience included
- Experience with POS software and HR systems
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with operations, vendors, and customers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; curiosity to run after problems and find a solution
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
Job Type: Full-time
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Covington, KY 41011: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Willingness to travel: