Join Our Team
Corporex’s Property Management Team is searching for a Property Administrator to join the team overseeing our growing real estate portfolio in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky market. The Property Administrator assists the property management team with support and administration of activities involving lease administration, client, tenant, vendor and employee relations, building systems and records, financial systems and operations coordination.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for any clients, tenants, contractors and guests visiting the Property Management Office.
- Draft correspondence at direction of Property Manager/Assistant Property Manager. Orders office supplies and other products as needed
- Administration and support of building records.
- Receives all inbound calls from client, tenants, contractors and guests and routes calls appropriately.
- Receives and logs work order calls, creates and dispatches work orders.
- Prepare and submit monthly summaries of all billable work orders for inclusion on rent statements.
- Prepare, monitor, and reconcile purchase orders.
- Assist in processing and coding of invoices for Property Manager’s approval.
- Assist in review of accounts payable and receivable.
- Responds to tenant needs in a Class A manner.
- Support tenants when moving in and out of building utilizing standard building moving rules and regulations.
- Track certificate of insurance expiration dates, request renewals, ensure compliance with standard coverage terms and conditions.
- Establish lease and service contract files and ensure that they remain well organized and preserved.
- Assist in tenant event planning.
- Prepare and distribute building newsletters.
- Collect and enter payroll information for Property Manager’s approval.
- Order janitorial supplies for all buildings.
- Prepare and distribute new tenant welcome package.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred from Accredited College Program
- 2+ years of professional experience preferred
- Bookkeeping experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to respond to common inquiries from clients/tenants
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability
- Ability to handle situations, solve problems, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Basic financial knowledge with ability to solve problems and calculate simple figures
- Must be customer service oriented
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to handle a high level of organizational, prioritization, and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday