Current Available Positions
5 Seasons is looking for an experienced accounting expert to manage all the backend accounting functions for the clubs. Operating from the Corporex corporate office and interacting with Club team members and the Assistant Controller regularly, will run point on payables, reconciliation, collections, and overall financial compliance for all club locations. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented with excellent customer service skills and demonstrated accounting experience.
- Manages the centralized Accounts Payable function for a series of facilities/locations, and supervises decentralized cash disbursements and receipts cycles at those locations. Duties include vendor balance reconciliation, aging, check disbursements, wire transfer requests, 1099 and tax related matters.
- Manages accounting functions including maintenance of general ledger, journal entries, and reconciliation of assigned areas of accounts payable, accounts receivable, and facility cash accounts; ensures accuracy and timeliness.
- Develops, implements, and maintains systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Provides accounting assistance to operations managers and staff. Assists operations with accounts receivable collections and maintenance of past due customer balances in the event they occur. Responds to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs.
- Maintains compliance with licensing requirements for facilities and corporate entity.
- Acts as a liaison between the company, government, and external accountants to meet information needs and to ensure that proper information is maintained for historical purposes.
- Supports management in the renegotiation of contracts and payment terms with vendors to improve margins and cash flow.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field preferred.
- Five or more years of accounting experience with multiple locations.
- Must have AP system experience, as well as 1099 filing experience.
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software.
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with operations, vendors, and customers.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Accounting: 5 years (Preferred)
- Accounts Payable: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Human Resources: 7 years (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 4 years (Preferred)
Corporex’s HR Manager sets the tone for top talent. The role will focus heavily on recruiting and finding valuable candidates for our growing employee base. Specific recruiting responsibilities include managing job design, recruitment, selection, and onboarding. Additionally, the role will also include employee relations and overall HR operations optimization.
The HR Manager is important to Corporex’s continued success. People are our most important asset, and the ideal candidate will be integral in ensuring we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of the role.
· Assume primary responsibility for recruiting high quality people to the company as a key allocation of time and energy vested in the position
· Proactively source candidates through direct efforts, Internet postings, professional associations, networking, university relations, select recruiters and more.
· Cause formation and select participants in the defined three-person task force assigned to each key position being filled, manage the task force process, cause adherence to the strict procedures set forth.
· Screen, interview, and recommend candidates to hiring managers. Oversee and make decisions and recommendations on pre-employment screening, application and employment paperwork, and initial communication/coordination with a new hire once an offer is accepted.
· Establish and implement effective onboarding and orientation processes.
· Develop and manage a college internship/co-op program.
· Promote innovative performance management models which address business objectives while attracting, retaining, motivating, and rewarding a high-performance workforce.
· Champion and facilitate coaching and performance success initiatives, including goal setting and feedback to enhance engagement and retention.
· Enhance employee relations and employee engagement through internal communications, community involvement and employment risk management
· Serve as a business partner to the business leaders on Human Resource matters.
· Counsel and mentor employees within the firm on employee development, employee issues, and other related topics.
· Work with executive management to set long term staffing goals and strategies.
· Design, publish, and administer human resources policies and programs in collaboration with senior management.
· Ability to serve as a senior advisor on human resources issues with a view toward reaching quick and practical decisions
· Consult with legal counsel as appropriate, or as directed by the CEO, on personnel matters
· Extensive knowledge of employment law and HR policies & practices including the ability to develop new or revise existing policies if needed to support business needs
At Corporex we embrace a true entrepreneurial spirit where individuals can truly make a difference. We rely on every employee to contribute to the organization at all levels. We are a culture where the work that you do counts and where effort and results are rewarded. We build, develop, and invest based on our passion and commitment to our Core Values: Integrity – Creativity – Excellence – Service – Growth.
We are always looking for qualified candidates. If you would like to submit your resume for future consideration please see contact information below. If a position becomes available for which you are qualified, you will be contacted.
Submit your resume via mail, fax or email to:
Corporex Companies, LLC
ATTN: Career Opportunities
100 E. RiverCenter Blvd., Suite 1100
Covington, KY 41011