Current Available Positions
CONSTRUCTION SITE MANAGER
Corporex Companies – Covington, KY
The Site Manager will have an exciting opportunity to be part of the onsite Construction team at Ovation. Ovation is a $1 Billion mixed-use development located at the confluence of the Ohio and Licking Rivers, and is planned to create a thriving, vibrant, new community for the Greater Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky area. Ovation will be the leading-edge development in the urban center, providing Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky with an opportunity to make a lasting and exciting impression on those who live, work, and visit the region, and will assist the region in achieving its goal of greater prominence and prosperity.
The ideal candidate for this role must be a self-starter with experience on large scale ground up construction projects with a desire to be involved with all facets of the project, from design coordination through final punch out and turnover. With support from office staff, this individual will have the responsibility of managing all field operations for assigned projects, including but not limited to the design issues, contractors, utility providers and owner direct subcontractors. It will be the responsibility of the Site Manager to develop and manage project schedules, safety / quality control standards and identify / resolve issues that may arise during construction.
For Sale / For Lease residential will be a major component of the Ovation Development and will be a focus area for this individual. The Site Manager will have the responsibility of providing field supervision efforts, along with supporting the Sales & Leasing team with Purchaser / Lessor questions that arise during construction activities. It will also be the responsibility of this individual to manage the punch list process as units are turned over to the end users.
- Ensure that construction activities move according to agreed schedules.
- Mitigating and reporting all potential delays by monitoring the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and holding / participating in weekly status meetings with all the team members, both internal & external.
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary, quality guidelines and safety standards.
- Inspection of construction site to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other applicable regulations.
- Study job specifications to assist with determining appropriate construction methods.
- Identify the elements of project design and construction likely to produce constructability issues and plan coordination problems prior to beginning construction of the project.
- Ability to prevent cost claims by pre-emptive management.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, subcontractors, and clients.
- Assist in negotiating revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements.
- Assist in managing the budget, track project expenses and minimize exposure and risk in the project.
- Assist in reviewing progress payment requests submitted by all contractors, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Ensure project documentation and reports are complete.
- Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
- More Than 15 Years of experience and knowledge of Ground Up new construction.
- Construction General Contracting experience as a Superintendent or Onsite Project Manager.
- Mid-Rise / High Rise Multi-Family Construction experience.
- Ability to lead a team effort and keep harmony onsite.
- Strong Communication/Organization skills.
- Engineering or Construction Management degree is preferred.
- Construction / Project Management: 10 years (Required)
Corporex Companies – Covington, KY
Corporex Companies is seeking an ambitious and motivated individual to join our team as an Administrative Assistant. We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. This is a great opportunity to assist our employees with diverse projects and provide general administrative support.
To be successful in this role, candidates should be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks. Most importantly, this candidate should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and assist clients and office guests
- Manage and maintain meeting room calendars in Outlook
- Manage all mail and fedex packages, incoming & outgoing
- Manage postage machine
- Ensure meeting rooms are in good order after meetings
- Manage shred bin
- Monitor and maintain office and kitchen supplies; restock when necessary
- Assist various departments as needed – ie. filing, binding materials, bulk mailers, certified mail, etc.
- Other administrative duties, as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- 3+ years of experience as an administrative assistant a plus
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Self-starter who works well independently
- Licensed notary or willingness to obtain with 2 months of hire
- Professional demeanor
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
RESIDENTIAL SALES DIRECTOR
Corporex Companies – Covington, KY
We are seeking experienced, natural residential salesperson to lead residential real estate sales.
The ideal candidate for this job will be someone with current experience leading a team of real estate agents, and a proven track record of continued growth year over year as a result of those leadership efforts.
- Current residential real estate industry experience
- Experience in lead conversion and driving marketing initiatives to drive sales
- Experience in residential sales
- Strong personal and professional judgment with the ability to respond quickly and effectively to shifting priorities and initiatives
- Operational experience implementing and overseeing processes for areas of improvement
- Inside Sales management experience (preferred)
Industry leading investment company focused on real estate, hospitality, sports and fitness and capital markets is seeking a Sales Director to oversee the day-to-day operations of the residential sales office and team, while serving as the public face to the general brokerage community.
The Sales Director is responsible for the sales of the Ovation residences and other residental development opportunities.
Responsibilities Include, But Not Limited To:
- Support and regularly communicate with clients.
- Develop and implement broker outreach programs with direction and support of marketing team (if needed).
- Oversee listings to provide most accurate information to consumers, and the real estate community.
- Closely monitor ad response and media effectiveness, to ensure all sources are in database and that team is knowledgeable of media schedule and upcoming mailings, events and other outreach.
- Listen to and anticipate needs of client and make recommendations as to possible courses of action.
- Provide and solicit critical feedback to advertising, events, and public relations campaigns. Works with the marketing team to refine language, and offers.
- Seek cross-marketing opportunities in the communities.
- Be an expert on market conditions and trends.
- Closely monitor response to presentation, objections, and actively work with team to craft best responses / ways to present / position property.
- Follow-up with attorneys (both sellers and buyers) to facilitate contract signing. Follow-up on all questions and requests of buyers requiring a response from the Developer.
- Oversee lead funnels ensuring leads are actively pursued and that a strong communication dialog is maintained.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; will consider candidates without a degree given applicable work experience.
- 3+ years of new development sales.
- Real Estate license preferred, not required
- Working knowledge of RE marketing, advertising or public relations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and to interact effectively with diverse personalities in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
- Must be extremely detail oriented, organized and self-motivated.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications, particularly Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
Corporex Companies – Covington, KY
Corporex has an exciting opportunity for an Architect to work with a Design Build team. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a high degree of technical understanding of the architectural and construction process. Responsibilities shall include coordinating in-house design activities as well as the work of third-party architects and engineers. We are looking for an individual that could make an immediate impact on the entire design and construction management process.
- Participate in the building process from start to finish, value engineering the process every step of the way.
- Prepare preliminary site layouts (including topographic design) and architectural designs and produce options and revisions as necessary to meet the company objectives and budget.
- Meet with prospective clients and owners to determine program parameters to meet the objectives and budget.
- Develop schematic plans, AutoCAD renderings, 3D graphic models and presentation materials to illustrate the overall design scope which may include elevations, sections and pertinent details for projects requiring cost estimating, client approval, permit/municipal submittals, or contractual agreement.
- Collaborate with the Director of Design, Director of Development & the Director of Tenant Finish in the selection of consultants including civil, landscape, architectural, interiors and structural disciplines, design/build engineers and assist with preparation, review and management of contractual agreements.
- Participate in the selection of building systems and assemblies, including shell components, structural systems, and mechanical options. Identify interior and exterior materials, assemblies and area parameters to meet the objectives and budget, and to develop options and alternatives, as necessary.
- Maintaining a firm understanding of factors related to the design process inclusive of building codes, utilities, governmental and safety regulations, and construction costs.
- Provide support, in the form of verbal communication and supplemental drawings during bidding and construction.
- Review construction documents and drawings with respect to design intent.
- Manage updated construction documents as typically required during the Design/Build and fast-tracked construction processes.
- Participate in field coordination meetings, inspections, generate punch lists, and respond to building code issues when requested.
- Provide periodic site inspections and subsequent written reports outlining the work in progress, quality issues and any observed deviations from the contract design and documents.
What you need for this position
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- 5+ years of professional experience practicing architecture with demonstrated design creativity and quality
- Either Architectural license in Kentucky or the ability to become a registered architect
- A broad range of project experience is desired, with experience in the design-build method of project delivery
- Thorough understanding of topographical constraints with ability to layout sites with tough grading challenges
- Proficiency in all design and documentation phases: Planning, Concept, SD, DD, CD, CA
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction and construction technology and working experience with architectural and engineering proposals
- Experience with building codes, specifications, building and engineering systems
- Effective verbal, written, graphic communication and management skills
- Professional and collaborative work ethic with the ability to work independently
- Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Proficiency in Sketchup, InDesign, Photoshop and other rendering software is desired
- Candidate must be flexible, have a multi-dimensional mindset, able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
Corporex Management & Leasing – Covington, KY
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
This individual shall have responsibility for leasing functions for the company’s Cincinnati/ Northern Kentucky Class-A real estate office, retail, and land portfolio to create and drive value and maximize profitability.
This candidate must continuously develop new and enhance current relationships within the brokerage and business community on a local, regional, and national level, monitor and report upon market trends. Additional duties will include (but not be limited to) the design, preparation and implementation of monthly, quarterly and annual property and asset-specific “leasing and marketing plans of action” which shall include detailed research and recommendations on how to consistently market, lease, and drive the sales effort of all properties and land within the company’s portfolio to both targeted industries and individual corporations on a local, regional and national basis.
It shall be the responsibility of this individual to generate lease transactions, land sale opportunities, build-to-suit opportunities, as well as advise management of other related real estate opportunities within the marketplace. All functions of this Leasing position are based upon the premise that this candidate will contribute significantly in driving the growth of the company’s entire commercial and land real estate portfolio.
- Develop complete and detailed marketing plans for existing and new buildings.
- Conduct and/or manage the development of comprehensive market analysis and competitive building surveys and office buildings, or land sites.
- Maintain market awareness and complete market surveys for buildings.
- Complete and implement annual and quarterly leasing plans.
- Prospect for potential tenants — making direct contact with prospects.
- Negotiate and/or manage the negotiation of leases with prospective tenants.
- Coordinate space programming and planning for prospective tenants.
- Obtain written approval from tenants for space design.
- Conduct tenant walk-through tours during suite construction.
- Maintain leasing activity reports.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with area and national brokers and brokerage firms.
- Bachelor’s Degree, required
- 5 years’ experience in a related role
- Strong interpersonal skills
At Corporex we embrace a true entrepreneurial spirit where individuals can truly make a difference. We rely on every employee to contribute to the organization at all levels. We are a culture where the work that you do counts and where effort and results are rewarded. We build, develop, and invest based on our passion and commitment to our Core Values: Integrity – Creativity – Excellence – Service – Growth.
We are always looking for qualified candidates. If you would like to submit your resume for future consideration please see contact information below. If a position becomes available for which you are qualified, you will be contacted.
Submit your resume via mail, fax or email to:
Corporex Companies, LLC
ATTN: Career Opportunities
100 E. RiverCenter Blvd., Suite 1100
Covington, KY 41011