Current Available Positions
The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the Sales teams’ operations and strategies. By researching market trends and conducting competitor analysis, you will develop and implement sales strategies.
- Develop and manage the sales office for the Ovation development
- Prepare operational and financial sales department reports
- Execute marketing plans to ensure we deliver project objectives in both sales goals as well as budget management
- Facilitate the sales management process from lead generation through closing to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ of sales leadership experience
- 5+ years’ of experience in sales
- Strong leadership skills
- Marketing experience
- Proven sales success
- Local applicants only
SENIOR SITE MANAGER
- Construction Experience: 10 years (Preferred)
The Senior Site Manager will have an exciting opportunity to oversee all onsite construction operations at our Ovation Development. Ovation is a $1 Billion mixed-use development located at the confluence of the Ohio and Licking Rivers, and is planned to create a thriving, vibrant, new community for the Greater Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky area. Ovation will be the leading-edge development in the urban center, providing Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky with an opportunity to make a lasting and exciting impression on those who live, work, and visit the region, and will assist the region in achieving its goal of greater prominence and prosperity.
The ideal candidate for this role must be a self-starter with vast experience on large scale ground up construction projects with a desire to be involved with all facets of the project, from final design coordination through final punch out and turnover. With support from office staff, this individual will have the responsibility of managing all site related vendors, including but not limited to the design issues, general contractors, utility providers and owner direct subcontractors. It will be the responsibility of the Senior Site Manager to assure work is progressing per the agreed project schedule, safety / quality control standards and identify / resolve issues that may arise during construction.
For Sale / For Lease residential will be a major component of the Ovation Development. The Senior Site Manager will have the responsibility of supporting the Sales & Leasing team with Purchaser / Lessor questions that arise during construction activities. It will also be the responsibility of this individual to manage the punch list process as units are turned over to the end users.
· Ensure that construction activities move according to predetermined schedule.
· Mitigating and reporting all potential delays by monitoring the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and holding / participating in weekly status meetings with all the team members, both internal & external.
· Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary, quality guidelines and safety standards.
· Inspection of construction site to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other applicable regulations.
· Study job specifications to assist with determining appropriate construction methods.
· Identify the elements of project design and construction likely to produce constructability issues and plan coordination problems prior to beginning construction of the project.
· Ability to prevent cost claims by pre-emptive management.
· Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, subcontractors, and clients.
· Assist in negotiating revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements.
· Assist in managing the budget, track project expenses and minimize exposure and risk in the project.
· Assist in reviewing progress payment requests submitted by all contractors, subcontractors, and vendors.
· Ensure project documentation and reports are complete.
· Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
· More Than 15 Years of experience and knowledge of Ground Up new construction.
· Construction General Contracting experience as a Superintendent or Onsite Project Manager.
· Mid-Rise / High Rise Multi-Family Construction experience.
· Ability to lead a team effort and keep harmony onsite.
· Strong Communication/Organization skills.
· Engineering or Construction Management degree is preferred.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Human Resources: 7 years (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 4 years (Preferred)
Corporex’s HR Manager sets the tone for top talent. The role will focus heavily on recruiting and finding valuable candidates for our growing employee base. Specific recruiting responsibilities include managing job design, recruitment, selection, and onboarding. Additionally, the role will also include employee relations and overall HR operations optimization.
The HR Manager is important to Corporex’s continued success. People are our most important asset, and the ideal candidate will be integral in ensuring we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of the role.
· Assume primary responsibility for recruiting high quality people to the company as a key allocation of time and energy vested in the position
· Proactively source candidates through direct efforts, Internet postings, professional associations, networking, university relations, select recruiters and more.
· Cause formation and select participants in the defined three-person task force assigned to each key position being filled, manage the task force process, cause adherence to the strict procedures set forth.
· Screen, interview, and recommend candidates to hiring managers. Oversee and make decisions and recommendations on pre-employment screening, application and employment paperwork, and initial communication/coordination with a new hire once an offer is accepted.
· Establish and implement effective onboarding and orientation processes.
· Develop and manage a college internship/co-op program.
· Promote innovative performance management models which address business objectives while attracting, retaining, motivating, and rewarding a high-performance workforce.
· Champion and facilitate coaching and performance success initiatives, including goal setting and feedback to enhance engagement and retention.
· Enhance employee relations and employee engagement through internal communications, community involvement and employment risk management
· Serve as a business partner to the business leaders on Human Resource matters.
· Counsel and mentor employees within the firm on employee development, employee issues, and other related topics.
· Work with executive management to set long term staffing goals and strategies.
· Design, publish, and administer human resources policies and programs in collaboration with senior management.
· Ability to serve as a senior advisor on human resources issues with a view toward reaching quick and practical decisions
· Consult with legal counsel as appropriate, or as directed by the CEO, on personnel matters
· Extensive knowledge of employment law and HR policies & practices including the ability to develop new or revise existing policies if needed to support business needs
CORPORATE FINANCIAL ANALYST
- Accounting: 5 years (Preferred)
- Financial Analysis: 5 years (Preferred)
The Company seeks a broad minded, multi-dimensional and forward-thinking individual to advance in an expanded scope of activities involving corporate strategic planning, finance, and forecasting within the accounting/finance property management group (Corporex’s Central Business Group or CBG).
This is a newly created position that requires candidate with a long-term perspective and commitment to develop and overall support the Managing Director and provide financial and business support in his role as the Director of the Central Business Group.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Construct the consolidated, primary business action plan(s) for the Corporex Family of Company entity and enterprises.
o Develop consistent format
o Interpret and compile financial data and projections into effective working document to constructively help all departments within the Company.
o Create a clear and concise narrative for presentation to and use by the CEO, Managing Directors, Board, and all managers.
· Prepare and present quarterly and annual consolidated and departmental plan vs. actual reports.
· In addition to overall corporate plan, work closely with Management and CEO to develop individual strategic project plans on a case by case basis.
· Coordinate with various constituents within CBG and other departments to create a strategic plan for completing the annual business plan and other projects for the Company in a timely manner. (Project Management)
· Perform various levels of operational and financial analysis on all projects, compile data, support and advise Managing Director on ways to improve Company performance.
· Report status, results, problems or other positives or negatives of Company projects to all levels within organization. These reports, both oral and written, will serve as a tool to assist management and the Board in their roles within the organization.
· Interact with external professionals including bankers, lawyers, insurance and various other business professionals.
· Maintain organized records of all activities, projects and planning documents in physical and/or electronic filing system.
· Develop, enforce, and evaluate business and finance policies and procedures in conjunction with business needs. Recommend process improvements.
· Assist with ad-hoc requests and projects as needed.
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance.
· 5+ years accounting/finance experience.
· Experience working with C Level Employees
· Strong working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Strong project management skills.
· Ultra-high attention to detail, problem solver & intellectually curious.
· Adhere to the highest level of confidentiality.
· Ability to manage a variety of tasks under pressure with attention to detail and accuracy.
· Ability to manage conflict and difficult conversations and accept feedback in a healthy constructive manner.
· Self-motivated, reliable, resourceful, and enthusiastic with a high energy level.
· Developed set of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations while representing the values of the company.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
At Corporex we embrace a true entrepreneurial spirit where individuals can truly make a difference. We rely on every employee to contribute to the organization at all levels. We are a culture where the work that you do counts and where effort and results are rewarded. We build, develop, and invest based on our passion and commitment to our Core Values: Integrity – Creativity – Excellence – Service – Growth.
We are always looking for qualified candidates. If you would like to submit your resume for future consideration please see contact information below. If a position becomes available for which you are qualified, you will be contacted.
Submit your resume via mail, fax or email to:
Corporex Companies, LLC
ATTN: Career Opportunities
100 E. RiverCenter Blvd., Suite 1100
Covington, KY 41011