At Corporex we embrace a true entrepreneurial spirit where individuals can truly make a difference. We rely on every employee to contribute to the organization at all levels. We are a culture where the work that you do counts and where effort and results are rewarded. We build, develop, and invest based on our passion and commitment to our Core Values: Integrity – Creativity – Excellence – Service – Growth.
Current Positions Available
Corporex Companies/The Butler Foundation
Executive Assistant and Grant Administrator
The Executive Assistant and Grant Administrator will be a full-time, exempt employee of Corporex, with responsibilities related to both the Corporex Corporate Giving Program and The Butler Foundation. This position assists and reports to the Executive Director of The Butler Foundation. To succeed in this role, an individual must be well-organized, willing to take initiative, and have excellent time management and communication skills.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Communication and Scheduling. Facilitate communication between Executive Director and members of The Butler Foundation board, the Corporex executive team, and other internal and external contacts. Coordinate calendars, schedule meetings, collect and distribute information, make travel arrangements when needed. Assist Executive Director with general meeting prep, and drafting and finalizing notes and minutes for Foundation board meetings.
- Office administration. Maintain office filing systems (digital and hard copy) and order office supplies. Prepare expense reports, monthly invoices, and basic summaries of corporate sponsorship and foundation grant requests. Handle data entry, post deposits, print checks, and create monthly reports for multiple charitable accounts. Open, sort and expedite mail for quick response. Answer and promptly respond to phone calls and emails. Draft and format letters, reports, and other materials for internal and external distribution. Supervise and coordinate work for DePaul Cristo Rey student intern five days per month during the academic year.
- Grant administration. Assume primary responsibility for accurate data collection, entry, tracking and reporting in new Blackbaud Grantmaking software system. Help Executive Director with ongoing administration of Helping Hands, Butler Scholars, and other charitable grants, including issuing checks, transmittal letters, and compliance documents. Ensure receipt of annual grant reports, and corporate, foundation, and individual tax acknowledgement letters.
- Event coordination. Plan and execute annual Butler Scholars reception attended by Foundation board and students, parents, and school administrators. Assist in developing theme, incentive prizes, and activities/events for Corporex employees’ annual United Way campaign; and execute same. Coordinate guest lists for corporate table sponsorships throughout the year, and communicate event details to guests. Represent Corporex or The Butler Foundation at events as requested.
Ideal Candidate’s Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience as an assistant to a non-profit or business executive.
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills.
- In-depth understanding of MS Office suite.
- Detail oriented, with ability to manage multiple tasks and consistently meet deadlines.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- The Executive Assistant and Grant Administrator will be employed by Corporex and entitled to the standard benefits offered to Corporex employees, including PTO (vacation plus 8 holidays and 1 extra day per quarter after one year), health and term life insurance, flexible spending account, and 401(k).
- Salary commensurate with experience, education, and skill.
About the Butler Foundation
A philanthropic leader in Northern Kentucky, The Butler Foundation’s mission is to help our neighbors in need, as directly as possible. Bill Butler, founder of the Corporex family of companies, established this private charitable foundation to make a positive, long-term impact on the community and those who live and work here. Through its grantmaking, the Butler Foundation supports direct service charities and educational institutions that help low-income and at-risk people on their road to self-sufficiency.
To be considered for this position please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for qualified candidates. If you would like to submit your resume for future consideration please see contact information below. If a position becomes available for which you are qualified, you will be contacted.
Submit your resume via mail, fax or email to:
Corporex Companies, LLC
ATTN: Career Opportunities
100 E. RiverCenter Blvd., Suite 1100
Covington, KY 41011