At Corporex we embrace a true entrepreneurial spirit where individuals can truly make a difference. We rely on every employee to contribute to the organization at all levels. We are a culture where the work that you do counts and where effort and results are rewarded. We build, develop, and invest based on our passion and commitment to our Core Values: Integrity – Creativity – Excellence – Service – Growth.
Current Available Positions
Urban Community Developers, LLC
Corporex Company Founder, William Butler, has formed a not-for-profit development entity with an eye to undertaking infill housing projects, and providing associated consulting services for the purpose of advancing and accelerating the urban renaissance of the (urban core) of Northern Kentucky. The Company will be funded initially with $2,000,000 cash capital. Mr Butler seeks to identify and to employ a CEO to run the business. The goal is to build or cause to be built approximately 20 new infill homes per year, develop, or cause to be developed, supporting services, retail, etc., and to provide other services.
Reports to: An independent board of directors to be expanded. Existing board members include Chuck Scheper, Chairman of Bexion Pharmaceuticals and Jeanne Schroer, CEO of The Catalytic Development Funding Corp. of NKY, as well as Bill Butler.
We seek a seasoned individual with proven executive leadership and management skills. While design, construction management, and other real estate development and redevelopment activities are central to the mission, it is helpful but not essential to have such underlying skills or training to successfully lead this entity. It is necessary to build the capabilities internally to that end, hire the necessary staff. Notwithstanding, education, training, and experience in development, construction, and/or design could be helpful.
The individual ideally shares a strong desire and a will to advance and enhance the Northern Kentucky community.
An individual with a minimum of a four-year degree, or an equivalent amount of experience on the job.
Scope of Work:
The position involves and includes without limitation all the customary responsibilities of a CEO including by way of example:
- Taking ownership of the enterprise and of the success or failure of same.
- Hiring and building staff as approved by the board and as needed.
- Identifying and cataloguing available land sites on which one or more single family homes can be constructed, and neighborhoods upgraded and changed in the process.
- Causing the acquisition of sites, financing, design and construction of homes which fit into their surrounding environments.
- Working with city officials, planning agencies, community organizations, and other potential partners, joint venture money sources, etc. to gain their support and assistance, to secure financial assistance on the projects via established programs. Take an active interest in the communities served.
- Developing marketing and sales and management plans for both rental and sale properties.
- Report consistently and timely to the board, keep the board of directors fully informed, develop reliable reporting, accounting, and other management systems.
- Longer term, develop consulting services designed to assist both municipalities and charitable, institutional entities to save money while expediting facilities and other construction projects.
To apply for this position please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for qualified candidates. If you would like to submit your resume for future consideration please see contact information below. If a position becomes available for which you are qualified, you will be contacted.
Submit your resume via mail, fax or email to:
Corporex Companies, LLC
ATTN: Career Opportunities
100 E. RiverCenter Blvd., Suite 1100
Covington, KY 41011